We all have been there when we head to the dentist only to find out if you have gum disease . However, treating gum disease isn’t that difficult when there are numerous home remedies for gum disease you can utilize by just effortless home remedies.
More likely to be known as periodontal disease, gum disease affects more than millions of Americans of all ages from 30 and older. Once it happens, you not only have to suffer from bleeding, swollen but also irritated gums;
There are many alternatives you can go for when it comes to strengthen your teeth and gum to have perfect bright smile.
1. Oil Pulling – How to Get Stronger Gums Naturally
This method has been made used of for curing swollen, red gums as well as reversing gum disease with bone loss. Oil pulling as the name says it all can help to pull toxins right out of your mouth and gums. In the mean time, it can lift plaque buildup and is proven to be very effective.
You need to use organic oil – any type of oil can work ranging from sesame, olive, or coconut is best.
All you need to do is swishing pesticide-laden oils around in your mouth for couples of minutes at a time. It is needed to rinse off again with water.
This common way can also be used as Home Remedies for Abscessed Tooth
2. Sage Leaf Decoction – How to Get Stronger Gums Naturally
This is one traditional remedy for gingivitis and gum disease as you might have known.
How to use:
· Boil handful of fresh organic sage leaves in distilled water.
· Gargle the decoction several times a day as a mouthwash daily.
Alternatively, you can create a kettle of sage tea and drink it throughout the day.
3. Guava Leaves – How to Get Stronger Gums Naturally
How to use:
· Directly chew a few well-washed tender guava leaves thoroughly.
· Keep it in your mouth and spit them out carefully.
· Alternatively, you can grind some tender guava leaves to make toothpaste to brush your teeth.
· Keep doing it on regular basis to have the best result.
4. Indian Lilac – How to Get Stronger Gums Naturally
Indian lilac, widely known as neem, is loaded with antibacterial properties to maintain oral health by destroying bacteria triggering cavities, plaque, gingivitis and other oral problems.
How to use:
· Grind a handful leaves to make a paste.
· Brush your teeth with this paste for several times a week.
Learn more about other ways to treat this problem Home Remedies for Tooth Decay and Cavities
5. Sesame Oil- How to Get Stronger Gums Naturally
Sesame oil can be used as a mouth wash for to drive out toxic substances and plaque buildup in the gums, which can efficiently strengthen your gums and teeth in the mean time.
All you need to do is to take a quarter cup of sesame oil to swish in your mouth on regular basis.
6. Aloe Vera – How to Get Stronger Gums Naturally
Aloe is well known for general public for being an anti-inflammatory and anti bacterial agent.
The trick with aloe vera leaves is to take the fresh gel from the aloe plant to brush your teeth. Alternatively, you can use it as your mouth wash every morning or after the meal to keep decay and receding of gums at bay.
Moreover, aloe vera can also help How To Get Rid Of Blemishes On Face
7. Coconut Oil – How to Get Stronger Gums Naturally
People have known coconut oil as antimicrobial in nature, which makes it a great remedy to strengthen gums and the cause behind it.
The trick with coconut oil is super simple as you only need to take some virgin coconut oil to swish your mouth after brushing your teeth regularly.
It is suggested that coconut oil can be used every day to prevent receding gums as well as for general oral hygiene.
Learn more about other benefit of coconut oil Home Remedies For Dry Hand